FASTCORP.SG – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall govern your use of this website including without limitation, your use of our chat widget, form submissions and all interactions between yourself and our website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Fastcorp Pte Ltd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Fastcorp Pte Ltd may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Fastcorp Pte Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Fastcorp Pte Ltd reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Fastcorp Pte Ltd express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Fastcorp Pte Ltd, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Fastcorp Pte Ltd, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Fastcorp Pte Ltd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Fastcorp Pte Ltd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Fastcorp Pte Ltd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Fastcorp Pte Ltd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Personal Data
“Personal Data” refers to any data or information about you from which you can be identified either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Examples of such Personal Data which you may provide to us include without limitation your name, information about your use of our website, including cookies,membership details (only to the extent that you may be identified from such information), passport / identification numbers, contact numbers, email addresses and any other information which you may supply to us, whether by way of chat widget messages, form submissions or other methods of interaction with us. We collect your information when you submit inquiries, chats, forms, telephone conversations, email inquiries or other interactions on our website or other applications (including without limitation, social media outlets) and/or when you interact with us in any manner. We may also collect information when you make a request for information or for us to contact you or when you are contacted by our representatives/staff/agents, or when you subscribe for our mailing lists. If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (including without limitation, any information of partners, colleagues, employers, directors, family members), by submitting such information to us, you are confirming and representing that you have obtained the proper consent of the third party for you to furnish and release the said Personal Data for the relevant purposes. You also warrant that all personal data is accurate and suitable for the intended purposes.
You agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal data,
- responding to all of your queries and requests
- providing sales and after sales support and services to you
- to provide you with the services you have requested and maintaining our relationship with you, including without limitation, assisting you with the opening of bank accounts or incorporation of entities or procuring of any products and services (such as website building, email hosting, and telecommunications services) from other third parties
- operational purposes including assessing your suitability for products and services and statistical analysis;
- conducting market research for statistical, profiling and statistical analysis for the improvement of services provided to you
- identity verification, sanctions screening and due diligence checks as may be required under applicable law, regulation or directive;
- credit assessment, including conducting credit checks;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and inquiries;
- conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime, including fraud and money-laundering;
- to comply with law or regulation, including requests from local or foreign regulators, government, tax or law enforcement authorities;
- for the prevention and detection of crime (including, without limitation, money laundering, terrorism and fraud prevention, detection and prosecution);
- sending you details of products, offers, services
- protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- to seek professional advice, including, in connection with any legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings), for obtaining legal advice or for establishing, exercising or defending legal rights;
- for marketing purposes, including without limitation the marketing of our and/or third party products and services to you
- otherwise in relation to the provision of any services to you and/or us; and/or
- We may also disclose your personal data for any of the purposes specified above to any of our officers, employees, agents or directors (including subsidiaries, affiliates, representative and branch offices of ours) professional advisers, third party service providers, co-marketing partners (including without limitation banks and webhosting/telco/email hosting service providers with whom we are jointly promoting services), agents or independent contractors providing services to support our business operations, under a duty of confidentiality to us
Where you have provided your contact number(s) and/or emails to us, you are expressly consenting to receiving marketing information and to be contacted by our customer representatives/sales staff. We may contact you at such Singapore contact number(s) (whether by way of voice, chat, whatsapp, sms or other means) to provide you with information concerning our products and services and for the purposes listed above. We may additionally have notified you of specific purposes for collecting your Personal Data and where we do so, we collect and use the same for these purposes as well. If you wish to withdraw consent to the use of your Personal Data or to rectify your Personal Data records, please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer via the chat window on our website or by calling our head office.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by Singapore laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the use of this website shall be submitted to mediation before a mediator chosen by the parties or, where the parties cannot agree, by the Singapore Mediation Centre. If the controversy or claim is not resolved within 90 days (or longer period, agreed by the parties), the mediation shall terminate and dispute shall be settled by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre, with arbitration conducted in English and presided over by one arbitrator to be appointed by the us. Judgment on any arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. All legal and other costs shall be borne by you, regardless of the outcome.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the CookiePolicyGenerator.com